Rural Romance By Our Paddy Fields
The rural landscapes surrounding our home of Sri Lankan hospitality are filled with community traditions passed down from generations. One such set of traditions includes those of Sri Lankan weddings – an opulent ceremony adorned with the beauty and blessings of our local culture.
At Jetwing Kaduruketha, we invite you and your significant other to host a wedding amidst the serene environment of Wellawaya. Wear our traditional Sri Lankan wedding attire, and hold an authentic local ceremony with magnificent mountains and lush paddy fields as your backdrop, to embrace the tropical romance embodied by the agro-luxury of our unique Sri Lankan home.
Cost Without Registration: USD 1200
- Decorated location with a ‘Poruwa’ (traditional Sri Lankan altar)
- Traditional Sri Lankan wedding attire for the bride and bridegroom (to be returned after the ceremony)
- Flower bouquet for the bride and boutonnière for the bridegroom (natural flowers)
- Singing of Jayamangala Gatha (traditional blessing)
- Wedding cake or kiribath and sweetmeat table
- Bottle of sparkling wine, basket of fruits
- Chocolates and flowers in the room on the day of the wedding
- Sundown cocktails by the pool for the couple
- Romantic candlelit dinner for two with a bottle of wine (red/white) at Kamatha or the Pool Bar
- One hour couples’ spa treatment
- Wedding gift
- High tea at Kamatha
- Village tour and lunch,
- Framed photograph of the couple (17 x 22),
- Traditional Kandyan drummers and dancers,
- Wedding album consisting of 20 photographs (5″ x 7″),
- Sparkling brunch served to the room (next day),
- Breakfast including an additional charge for sparkling wine only.