Message from Chairman on 17th March
Ayubowan! (May you live long)
These are unprecedented times and we hope you are keeping well. Our thoughts go out to everyone affected by these unfortunate developments as we know only too well what it entails. The impact on our businesses will be very significant, but right now our focus is to ensure the wellbeing of our guests and our associates.
As the situation around the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic continues to evolve, we have taken every measure possible, and are doing our very best to ensure the safety and security of our guests and our teams.
In response to the outbreak, we have taken additional measures developed with information from the local public health authorities (including The World Health Organization) and have reinforced these recommendations with our associates across all properties:
- As always, our hotels maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. Our associates at the properties are receiving ongoing briefings and trainings to ensure they are meeting the latest standards of hygiene. This includes but is not limited to, hand washing hygiene, public area and guest room cleaning procedures and laundry service procedures.
- We frequently sanitize the public areas of the hotel (including lobbies, elevators, bathrooms, the in-room appliances such as remotes, switches, doorknobs etc.) and have introduced antibacterial hand sanitizers in public areas as well.
- We have in place on call doctors and our teams have been informed to be observant, to provide around-the-clock assistance to guests and are prepared to act accordingly should we be alerted to a case of coronavirus at any one of our properties.
Regarding Bookings and Reservations
- We allow “Pay on arrival” for all hotels & villas.
- We are providing free cancellation when inquired for bookings until the 15th of July and are revising dates of bookings until the 20th of December at the same rate. Our reservations team will be available on the usual numbers for any bookings or amendments.
Our thoughts go out to every individual who has been affected by this event and our absolute gratitude goes out to every healthcare worker and the armed forces doing their best on the frontline to contain the impact of the virus. COVID-19 requires all of us to be more mindful as we tend to our daily activities and please know that we are closely monitoring the situation to ensure a safe stay at our properties around the island.
Whether you are traveling now or in the future, do know the doors to our Jetwing homes of hospitality are always open and we look forward to welcoming you.
Stay safe and God bless you,
Chairman & Managing Director – Jetwing Travels (Pvt) Ltd
Chairman – Jetwing Hotels Ltd