Executive Sous Chef – Jetwing Lagoon
We welcome those with the passion to create memorable dining experiences for our guests, by fulfilling their gastronomical desires and providing services that are above and beyond guest expectations.
- The candidate should have:
- 4-5 years of experience in a similar capacity in a luxury hotel/ resort environment.
- A degree from an accredited University / Hotel School in Culinary Arts, Hotel and Restaurant Management.
- Good practical, operational and administrative skills, with a flair for creativity is a must.
- Proven track record of cost controlling including food, equipment, labour and wastage to meet food quality goals and the hotel’s financial goals.
- Demonstrate a passion for menu planning and experience in fine dining.
- Experience in handling banquet kitchen operations.
- Strong understanding of Food Safety Management Systems
Please email your resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Application for the post of Executive Sous Chef – Jetwing Lagoon”