Executive Chef – Mermaid Hotel & Club
We are looking for a young, passionate chef with originality with the ability to ensure that each culinary experience offered at the hotel is of the highest standard in terms of quality, innovation, brand alignment and food safety.
The candidate should have:
- 5 years’ experience in a similar capacity in a luxury hotel/ resort environment.
- A degree from an accredited University/ Hotel School in Culinary Arts, Hotel & Restaurant Management.
- Demonstrate a passion for menu planning.
- Good practical, operational and administrative skills, with a flair for creativity is a must.
- Strong understanding of Food Safety Management Systems.
Please email your resume/CV to email@example.com with the subject “Application for the post of Executive Chef – Mermaid Hotel & Club”