Ano Rectal Disorder Management Program
In Ayurveda, Ano rectal disorders are described under the term of Guda roga. Piles (Hemorrhoids), Fistula In Ano and Fissure in Ano and anal abscess are the major disorders affecting Ano-Rectal area. Ayurveda clearly indicates the most effective corrective techniques and medicines for these disorders with internal and external treatment regimes. Therapeutic procedures like Kshara Karma and Kshara Sutra (Clearing using medicated tread) is one of the safest procedures in the world which has maximum success in Ano – rectal diseases without any recurrence.
- Pre-preparatory session with doctors for one week before arrival (Online)
- Consultation by our Ayurveda Physicians with individual consultation and planning of treatments.
- Daily 150mins Ayurveda treatment in your own villa or in Ayurveda Centre after a daily doctor’s consultation.
- Internal medicine and External treatments
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner (All meals will be Vegetarian and Vegan, individually catered according to your body and disease constitution)
- Unlimited rejuvenate Herbal Drinks throughout the stay
- Morning Yoga session daily (01 hour)
- Pool exercise program 2 times per week (01 hour/Fixed sessions)
- Ayurveda awareness program (01 hour)
- One vegan high tea
- Departure candlelit dinner
- Medical Report at the end of the program
- Follow up consultations (Once a month up to three months) after departure, conducted online.
- Duration – 21 days and above
- Snehana (Full body massage)
- Pattu (Herbal paste application)
- Vasti (Enema) : Niruha (Decoction enema),Anuwasana (Oil enema)
- Pottali Sweda (Fomenting by
- Sarvanga Dhara/Parishekha (Oil /Dcoction pouring)
- Avagaha (Herbal bath)
- Kshara suthra treatment
(The inclusion and exclusions of treatments will decide by physician according to the condition of disease)