Gynecological Diseases and Subfertility Management
In Ayurveda, gynecological disorders have been described as Yonivyapad. Menstrual disorders ranging from amenorrhea, dysmenorrhea (PCOS) and menorrhagia can be successfully treated by understanding the underlying causative factors. Starting with menarche up to menopause Ayurveda offers solutions for successful management of almost every Gynecological disorder. Furthermore, there are a well-planned antenatal regimen described in Ayurveda for the management of pregnancy-related ailments/menopausal syndromes by relieving symptoms without the use of hormones. This program includes synchronized Ayurvedic body treatments with the administration of herbal medicines, therapeutic yoga sessions, a curated Ayurvedic diet plan, and wellness and lifestyle reforming activities.
- Pre-preparatory session with doctors for one week before arrival (Online)
- Consultation by our Ayurveda Physicians with individual consultation and planning of treatments.
- Daily 2.15 hrs Ayurveda treatment in your own villa or in Ayurveda Centre after a daily doctor’s consultation.
- Internal medicine and External treatments
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner (All meals will be Vegetarian and Vegan, individually catered according to your body and disease constitution)
- Unlimited rejuvenate Herbal Drinks throughout the stay
- Morning Yoga session daily (01 hour)
- Pool exercise program 2 times per week (01 hour/Fixed sessions)
- Ayurveda awareness program (01 hour)
- One vegan high tea
- Departure candlelit dinner
- Medical Report at the end of the program
- Follow up consultations (Once a month up to three months) after departure, conducted online.
- Duration – 14 days and above
- Virechana (Purgation)
- Nasya Karma (Nasal Cleansing)
- Snehana (Herbal Oil Massage)
- Udwartana (Herbal powder massage)
- Avagaha (Herbal bath)
- Pattu (Herbal paste applying)
- Sarvanga dhara/Parisheka (Oil/Decoction pouring)
- Pichu (Placing soaked linen)
- Takra Dhara (Medicated butter milk pouring)
- Pottali Sweda (Fomenting by herbal balls preparation) : Ata Pottali (Herbal seed preparation), Patra Pottali (Herbal leaves preparation), Kiribath Pottali (Medicated milk rice)
(The inclusion and exclusions of treatments will decide by physician according to the condition of disease)