Ortho Care Management Program
Orthopedics and Arthritis disorders are correlated with Vata rogas in Ayurveda. The Ortho Care Program focus into effective treatments for a whole range of orthopedic conditions, including arthritis, sciatica pain, Spondylosis, inter-vertebral disc prolapse, joint and muscle ailments, rheumatoid arthritis, osteo arthritis, psoriatic arthritis, gout, spondylosis, and IVDP. This program includes synchronized Ayurvedic body treatments with the administration of herbal medicines, therapeutic yoga sessions, a curated Ayurvedic diet plan, and wellness and lifestyle reforming activities.
- Pre-preparatory session with doctors for one week before arrival (Online)
- Consultation by our Ayurveda Physicians with individual consultation and planning of treatments.
- Daily 150mins Ayurveda treatment in your own villa or in Ayurveda Centre after a daily doctor’s consultation.
- Internal medicine and External treatments
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner (All meals will be Vegetarian and Vegan, individually catered according to your body and disease constitution)
- Unlimited rejuvenate Herbal Drinks throughout the stay
- Morning Yoga session daily (01 hour)
- Pool exercise program 2 times per week (01 hour/Fixed sessions)
- Ayurveda awareness program (01 hour)
- One vegan high tea
- Departure candlelit dinner
- Medical Report at the end of the program
- Follow up consultations (Once a month up to three months) after departure, conducted online.
- Duration – 14 days and above
- Snehana (Full body massage)
- Swedana (Steam bath – Local/General)
- Pattu (Herbal paste application)
- Vasti (Enema) Niruha (Decoction enema), Anuwasana (Oil enema)
- Pottali Sweda (Fomenting by herbal balls preparation) : Ata Pottali (Herbal seed preparation), Patra Pottali (Herbal leaves preparation), Valuka Pottali (Salted sand preparation), Kiribath Pottali (Medicated milk rice)
- Sarvanga Dhara/Parishekha (Oil /Dcoction pouring)
- Avagaha (Herbal bath)
- Sthanika Vasti (Oil retention Therapy)
(The inclusion and exclusions of treatments will decide by physician according to the condition of disease)